Welcome to QLAN
QLAN is a social networking platform where You can engage and connect with other gamers, esports enthusiasts, gaming professionals, organizations, and gaming- businesses.
- the Personal Information We collect from You,
- how We collect the Personal Information about You,
- purpose of collecting Your Personal Information,
- to whom We disclose Your Personal Information
- how long We keep your Personal Information.
- how We protect your Personal Information, and
- Your rights regarding your Personal formation
- Information Collection and Use
To provide You the Services, We collect,use and process Your Personal Information including Your Sensitive Information.The types ofinformationwemay collect (directly from you or from Third-Party sources) and Our privacypractices depend on the nature of the relationship You have with QLAN and the requirements of applicable law.
“Personal information” that We collect from You include:
- email address,
- phone number,
- education and employment.
- language preference,
- profile picture
- User activity
- Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and operating system
Some of the Personal Information We collect may belong to special categories. However, such information We collect, and process are either put with Your informed consent or those which are publicly available.
Some of the ways that QLAN may collect Personal Information include:
1.1 Information You provide to Us-
To avail Our Services, You do have to subscribe to Our platform bycreating account with Us. When You create an account, you mustprovide us with some Personal Informationincluding your name, email address, phone number, gender, age, language preference, education, and employment.
We use Your contact information, such as Your email address or phone number, to authenticate Your account and keep it, to secure Our services and to help prevent spam, fraud, and abuse. We also use contact information to personalize Our services, enable certain account features and to send You information about Our services. If You provide Us with Your phone number and email id, You agree to receive text messages from QLAN to that number or id.
We alsocollect Your profile information such as Your profile name, the posts you make, the email youwrite and receive, and the photosyou create, save andupload. This is to provide You the Services that You seek for and for enabling You to participate in interactive features of Our Service when You choose to do so.
Further, if You provide Us feedback or contact Us via e-mail, We will collect Your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send You a reply.
From time to time, We may contact You to participate in online surveys. If You do decide to participate, You may be asked to provide certain information which may include Personal Information. All information collected from Your participation in Our surveys is provided by You voluntarily. We may use such information to improve Our products and/or Services and in any manner consistent with the policies provided herein.
1.2 Automated Collected Information-
In addition to the information that You provide Us, we also use technology like Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to make Your Personal Information available in QLAN.
1.2.1 Usage and Log Information: To make Our Site and Services more useful to You, Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from You, including Your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer when You use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time of Your visit. We use this information to examine Our traffic and to view how Our Users use the platform. This type of information will not allow You to be personally identified although We might be able to associate it with Your profile. For example, We use “cookies,” which contain only certain statistical information. For more information on cookies please find more information below.
1.2.2 Location Information: We may collect information about Your signup and current location, which We get from signals such as Your IP address or device settings, to securely and reliably set up and maintain Your account and to provide Our services to You.
(d) Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to Your interests, on Our Services or on Third Party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to You of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to You, such as whether You have clicked on an advertisement.
If you would like to opt-out of the technologies we employ on Our sites, services, applications, or tools, You may do so by blocking, deleting, or disabling them as Your browser or device permits.
1.3 Information collected from third parties-
We also collect Your information from third parties especially tracking technologies to track the activity on Our Services and hold certain information. Browser based, network based, AD- Tracking, User UX behaviour tracking information is collected from third parties. We collect information to understand and track the behavioural as means for security and connection integrity. We will keep such information for Our reference and will never share with any third party.
Also, please remember that the manner in which third party services use, store and disclose Your information is governed by the policies of such third parties, and QLAN shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any third party services that may be enabled within the Service.
- How the Information is used
We will only use Your Personal Information data to the extent that the law allows Us to do so.We will use Your Personal Information where it is necessary to pursue Our legitimateinterests. We use Your Personal Information for the following:
- To provide and maintain service. Information You provide helps Usrespond to Your service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize User experience. We may use Personal Information tounderstand how Our Users use the services and resources providedon Our platform.
- To improve Our platform. We may use feedback You provide to improve Our products and services.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of Our Servicewhen You choose to do so.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that We can improve Our Services
- To monitor the usage of Our Services.
- To notify you about changes to our platform or any products or services QLAN offers or provides through it.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To deliver relevant advertising to You, based on how You haveinteracted with Our platform, targeted advertising and third parties.
- For security reasons: We may need to request specificinformation from You to help Us confirm Your identity and ensure Your right to access Your Personal Information (or to exercise any of Yourother rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
- To contact you: We may use the email address and the phonenumbers to respond to the inquiries, questions, and/or otherrequests. If User joins our mailing list, they will receive emails thatmay include company news, updates, related product or serviceinformation, etc.
- For any other purposes with Your consent.
You may see ads on other websites or in Your emails based on Your visitsto our platform and third-party sites because We participate in advertisingnetworks administered by third parties. When you visit our platform, thesethird parties may place cookies on Yourbrowsers for targetedadvertising purposes. This allows us to serve You relevant ads based onhow You have interacted with Our platform and what content You have visited.
- Access to your Personal Information
As a part of Our legitimate interest, We provide access of Your Personal Information [including Your profile, Your social media use and activities] to Our registered users.We provide Our registered users the opportunity to identify and communicate with You.
However, when You share and communicate using Our Services, You are free to choose the audience who can see what You share. For example, when You post on QLAN, You select the audience for the post, such as a customized group of individuals, all of Your Friends, or members of a Group.
Public information is any information You share with a public audience, as well as information in Your Public Profile, or content you share on QLAN platform or another public forum. Public information is available to anyone on or off Our Services and can be seen or accessed through online search engines, APIs, and offline media.
In some cases, people You share and communicate with, may download or re-share this content with others on and off Our Services. When You comment on another person’s post or like their content on QLAN, that person decides the audience who can see Your comment or like. If their audience is public, Your comment will also be public.
- Disclosure of your Personal Information
- Third Party Service Providers– We may share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers to provide with the IT, system administration, marketing andany other Services. We do not allow Our third-party service providers to use Your Personal Information for their own purposes and only permit them to process Your Personal Information for specified purposes assigned and in accordance with our documented instructions.
- Other Disclosures.- Regardless of Your rights that You have regarding Your Personal Information (as described below), QLAN may disclose Personal Information to third parties including but not limited to lawyers, government officials etc. if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- in connection with any legal investigation
- to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on QLAN.
- to protect or defend the rights or property of QLAN or users of the Services; and/or
- Third Party Websites
You may find advertising or other content on Our Site that link to the sites and services of Our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on the third-party websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from Our Site.We encourage You to read the privacy policies of each and every website and application with which they interact. We do not endorse, screen or approve, and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites or applications. Visiting these other websites or applications is at Your own risk.
The Site and Our other services may also contain links and interactive features with various social networks (e.g., widgets). If You already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on Your device when using Our Services.You should be aware that Personal Information which You voluntarily include and transmit online through such social networks may be accessible by the providers of such social networks and, if posted publicly, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of Your information when interacting with a social network, and by using such services You assume the risk that the Personal Information provided by You may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
- We store our data including Personal Information that we collect in our digital Cloud Servers hosted by third party service providers. We believe that the security measures adopted by AWS-Mumbai are up to the required standard. However, We are not responsible for any failures from such third-party vendors.
- The ranking and profiling, we create and categorize are based on Our best intelligence and algorithm process using publicly authenticated game APIs. However, since Our operation of the services including profiling are mostly by using automated means, We do not give any assurance or guarantee regarding the accuracy, suitability or quality of the profile and ranking we create.
- Data Security
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards with the intend to protect Your Personal Information and as a part of that We have given You adequate privacy control regarding the information We collect, use and store. [It is more explained in the Section ‘’Privacy Rights’’ below.]
- In addition, as a part of Our security measure, We limit access to Your Personal Information to only those employees, service providers and other third parties who have a business need to know. Processors of Your Personal Information acting on Our documented instructions will only process Your Personal Information in accordance with Our instructions and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- While We take into account the sensitivity of the Personal Information We collect, process and store, and the current state of technology to use these measures protect Your Personal Information, We cannot guarantee its absolute security
- Data Storage And Retentionpolicy
- We collect and store Your Personal Information in AWS cloud as You use services and will retain the Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was obtained. Processed and non-identifiable data is accessible will be perpetually stored. Other heuristic data may be stored which may be identifiable data in cookies and other mechanism by third party AD-Tracking services like Facebook & Google.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, We consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of YourPersonal Information, the purposes for which We process Your Personal Informationand whether We can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- If you wish to delete Your account or request that we no longer use Your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected] We will respond to your request within reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Your Privacy Rights
Our Site allows You to manage Your Personal Information associated with Your account.You can manage Your contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number. You can ask us to delete Your Personal Information and We are obliged to do so.If You would like to unsubscribe from Our Site, You have every right to do the same by intimating Us at the contact details given below.However, please note that QLAN reserves the right to refuse any request to exercise such rights to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Grievance Officer
- Changes of purpose
We will only use Your Personal Information for the purposes for which it was obtained, unless We reasonably consider that We need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If We need to use Your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, We will update this privacy notice and explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Effective as on [●]
Avocore Technologies Private Limited,
Registered Office address: 240-242, Ijmima Complex, Off Link Road, Malad(W), Behind Infinity-II, Mumbai-400064, Maharashtra, India.
Tel: [+91 99877 77281] , Email: [[email protected]]